Welcome to my Blogspot! Here you can read about the Law of Attraction, Raw Vegan Recipes, and more. You might like to join my Online Manifesting Forum too!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Coconut Coconut Cream Pleasure




OK, want some pleasure with your pleasure? Try coconut on coconut!

Open a young coconut and drink or set aside the water in it.

Scoop out the meat. Ideally it should be meat that isn't total jelly and not totally hard either, but the sort-of noodley consistency in between. But that's just a matter of finding coconuts at a nice ripe but not too ripe phase. Basically its the luck of the draw. Anyway, any young coconut meat will do otherwise.

Cut up the meat into small bite sizes and season with salt, paprika, and/or any other seasonings you prefer. Some fresh herbs like cilantro or dill could be nice sprinkled on top too.

Now you make a cream from the meat of another young coconut. Storm just invented this cream! He just blended up the coconut meat with a handful of macadamia nuts and a clove of garlic with a titch of the coconut water and it turned out like cream!

So put a few tablespoons of that on it, stir it in, and sit in the sun and totally indulge!!! - And feel sorry for anyone who thinks cooked processed food actually tastes good and has never tasted the Ambrosial Food of Heaven on Earth!!

All raw vegan goodness!

Jinjee

3 comments:

DebRaw said...

This coconut recipe sounds so scrumptious, Jinjee, I have to try it. I'm sure I'll love it. Just like all the recipes you guys have created, I have tried and loved. Especially Raven's cauliflower couscous, which I eat often. I add olive oil, salt, and seasonings (turmeric, cumin, onion, black pepper, basil), with chopped tomatoes and it's a meal by itself. I brought some with me to my sister's house and she thought I was eating pastina! No way, I could never digest that anymore! LOL!

DebRaw

Anonymous said...

Hello Jingee,
How do you keep the "sawdust" husk parts from dropping into your coconut water while you are trying to get the eye dug out, to make room for your straw? That is my biggest problem with these tasty young coconuts.

chocolate angel said...

peace jinjee..
i LURVE coconuts. this sounds really good--whenever i try use coconuts in a recipe, i always end up eating them beforehand..lol. but i'm going to try this for sure tommorrow.